Women's Summit Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Part of our pinnacle boundary-pushing Summit Series, the Summit Verbier FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket delivers freeride style with big mountain performance. The seam-sealed three-layer shell doesn't just harness breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™, but mechanical stretch offers the highest level of flexibility and mobility while you ride. The elbow panels are reinforced with abrasion-resistant Spectra® ripstop for increased durability, while the roomy hood is helmet-compatible for added safety and support. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- 81,915 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 175 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Elbows :
- 41 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- This jacket delivers freeride style with big-mountain performance
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with mechanical stretch and a warm backer
- Elbow panels reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with a hidden cord-lock adjustment system
- Soft, brushed-tricot chin guard and rear collar with laser-cut perforations for added breathability
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Oversize chest pocket with an exposed, #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and gear loop
- Oversize, covered, reverse-coil-zip chest pocket with an internal gear loop
- Pack-compatible venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Wrist pass pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and goggle wipe
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with a pieced-in hook-and-loop closure
- Drop-tail hem with an internal, riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 24, 2023 12:40:44 PM EDT